In this recipe we prepare some tasty zucchini stuffed with tuna, olives, capers, and garlic. Baked and ready in less than one hour.
You can prepare this recipe in one of our cooking classes.
If you don’t like tuna and you prefer a more classic version check out this recipe: ground meat stuffed zucchini.
- 10 zucchini
- 10 canned tuna cans, 115g (4oz) dried
- 110g (4oz) black olives, chopped
- 30g (1oz) capers
- 10 garlic cloves
- 60g (2oz) breadcrumbs
- Rinse zucchini, bring a pot of water to boil, cook zucchini in boiling water for 5 minutes, let them briefly cool.
- Cut zucchini in half and carve the center containing the seeds.
- Prepare the filling: in a bowl, mix the canned tuna, diced garlic, chopped olives and capers, salt and pepper.
- Fill the zucchini with the filling, put the zucchini in a baking tin previously greased with some EVOO, sprinkle some breadcrumbs on top of zucchini and pour some EVOO on top.
- Bake at 200°C (400°F) for 30 minutes.
If you need to convert the measurement units or scale this recipe, please copy the url of this recipe and visit this page